Welcome to the official website of the National Coho Salmon Festival in Honor, MI. This year will be our biggest year yet, as it will be our 50th festival!!! This years festival will be held on August 25th, 26th, and 27th. We have many exciting plans for this years festival, and with your help, we hope to make it our best festival yet! Please check back regularly for up to date information on events and happenings.
Latest Updates and Happenings:
Please be patient as we continue to put together the events and plans for this years festival! We are working on updating the website and will continue to keep everyone as up to date as possible!! Your patience is appreciated!
Our first fundraising event of 2017 will be our Coed Softball Tournament and Fundraiser!! The event will be held on May 20th, at the Homestead Township Park. The cost is just $150 per team. You can register with Sean, who can be contacted at (231)383-5248, or you can contact the Festival President, Josh, at (231)383-1654 for any questions or further details. Concessions will be available throughout the day! Information about this event can also be found on our Facebook page! Come check it out!
- Interested in volunteering at Coho Fest? Please sign up on our website to volunteer.
- Please check out all of the events and competitions going on during Coho Fest. Registration forms now online for the 5K, Euchre Tournament, Bag Toss, and the Horseshoes Tournament.
- Want to be in the Coho Fest Parade? Please register online!
- The National Coho Salmon Festival is now on Twitter and Instagram! Please follow @cohofest on either platform. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook as well!
- Are you a business owner in Northern Michigan? Please take advantages of the many sponsorship opportunities available and get the word out about your business and services.
Last year’s winners of our Coho Festival Drawing Contest! Several entries by local 6th graders were put on display at the Gathering Place where visitors voted on the winners. The contest was a success and our winners were chosen as follows: Annabelle Weiss (first place, drawing #1), Monnicca Keyes (second place, drawing #30), and Versailles Bechler (third place, drawing #22). We are hoping to have many wonderful entries this year as well!!